DATA CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
1. CONTACT DETAILS
Commercial Company EXPERT TRADE SRL with headquarters in Bd Sincai Gheorghe, Nr. 9, Bl. 3, Sc. A, Et. 7, Ap. 23, Sect. 4, Bucharest, registered with the Trade Register with J40 / 19755/1993, Fiscal Code no. RO4599752, Tel: 021-33.11.076, email@example.com.
The website, http://www.expert-trade.ro/, belongs and is administered by S.C. EXPERT TRADE SRL S.R.L., Romanian company, which can be contacted in the following ways:
• E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone 021-33.11.076 / 021-33.11.077
• At Bd Sincai Gheorghe, no. 9, Bl. 3, Sc. A, Et. 7, Ap. 23, Sect. 4, Bucharest
The document you are currently going through is, in fact, one of the ways in which we want to show you that the trust you give us is not unilateral, and that we too take all the necessary measures for that your visit to our site is as enjoyable and without consequences that you do not anticipate.
For any questions or perplexities regarding the terms used below or any other issues related to the way we understand to keep your data confidential, please contact us at the following email address:
3. WHAT WE DO FROM YOUR INFORMATION
SC EXPERT TRADE SRL collects information from its users in the following ways: directly from the user, from the traffic reports registered by the servers hosting the site of SC EXPERT TRADE SRL, as well as through cookies.
Information provided directly by the user:
When you visit the site, we may ask you what your name is, which is your email address and we may ask for other personal information. The more information you provide on a voluntary basis, the better we can personalize your information on your next visit.
Server traffic report information:
When visiting a website, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your IP address, the time of your visit, where you entered our sites. SC EXPERT TRADE SRL, as well as other operators, records this information.
4. HOW AND WHEN IT IS USED THE INFORMATION
SC EXPERT TRADE SRL uses the information collected from you in several ways, depending on the type of information collected:
– Information provided directly by the user: this information is used only for the purpose of personalizing your services and of checking your identity in order to execute any contracts between you and our company following your use of online acquisition services developed by we.
– The information collected from the traffic report of the server SC EXPERT TRADE SRL; this type of information helps us identify which sections of our sites are sections of interest to users. SC EXPERT TRADE SRL also collects the IP addresses of its users in order to securely manage our IT system in order to avoid criminal activities and, last but not least, to communicate the anonymous typing of users to our advertising clients .;
5. HOW WE PROTECT NEW INFORMATION GIVEN FROM YOU
Privacy and protection of information collected from you are of vital importance to us. SC EXPERT TRADE SRL does not offer the information collected to third parties without your express and prior consent. Any traffic statistics of our users that we will provide to third-party advertising sites or partner sites is provided only as a data set and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
Unfortunately, no data transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. Consequently, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, SC EXPERT TRADE SRL can not guarantee or guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us, to and from our online services or our products. We therefore warn you that any information sent to us will be at your own risk.
When we receive the information you provide, we guarantee that we will make every effort to ensure their security in our systems, according to the security standards required by the Romanian legislation in force.
6. WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION GIVEN FROM YOU.